WordCamp Bucharest 2017 is right around the corner, and we’ve set out to discover the most insightful, smart & WordPress loving people out-there.
- Active WordPress users & lovers
- Speaking experience is not mandatory, but a passion to engage the audience is a plus
- Experience in the field your topic pertains to
- You have new & fresh insights and are willing to share them with our international audience
WordCamp does not cover expenses or travel costs for our speakers, this is one of our WP Foundation global policies. Speakers are 100% volunteers, and we are extremely grateful for their help.
Sessions will be 20 minutes long with 10 minutes of Q&A sessions or not, depending on each topic & on the speaker’s choice.
We’re currently looking for talks related to the following topics (though other topics are welcome):
- Blogging and content creation
- WordPress development tools
- Contributing to WordPress and related open source projects
- plugin development, theme development, speed, containers, virtual machines
- Security, privacy, legal issues related to online presence
- Business, working with clients
- Managing a WordPress agency
- Design, UI, UX
- Тime management/dealing with stress/distributed work
- Remote working
- How to manage a WordPress project
- Speed, optimizations
- How our company used WordPress to achieve something
- SEO for WordPress
- WordPress and GPL
- Anything else you deem appropriate for a WordCamp.
If you’d like to propose multiple topics, please submit the form multiple times, once for each topic.
Apply to speak at WordCamp Bucharest by filling out the form below.
Please be as detailed as possible.
The deadline to submit your application is August 20, 2017 .
You will be notified when a decision about your submission is made, no later than the 7th of September.