We’re very excited and happy to open the registration for WordCamp Bucharest 2017!
The event is scheduled in the weekend of 7-8th of October and will take place at the Bucharest Chamber of Commerce (same as last year). The schedule details and selected speakers are not yet set, as the Call for Speakers is still on (hurry up!) but you can check how last year went. We promise now it’s going to be twice as good!
The price of the ticket is $25 and it includes:
- access to WordCamp Conference day, on October 7th
- access to Contributor Day, on October 8th
- official WordCamp t-shirt, stickers, and fun swag
- catered lunch and coffee breaks
- entrance to the #wceu afterparty and free drinks (stay put for the details)
Tickets will not be sold at the door! Ticket sales close at 11pm Sunday, September 10th. Tickets are non-refundable, but you can still edit the details if you’d like to give it or sell it to someone else. Thank you for understanding!
If you need a ticket invoice, just send a mail to wordcamp[.]bucharest[at]gmail[.]com with the subject “Invoice needed” and containing the following info:
- email address used when purchasing the tickets
- transaction id
- number of purchased tickets
- company name
- company address
- VAT / unique registration number
and we’ll get back to you with the invoice.
Note: Refunds will not be available.
Recording Policy: For community-building and promotional purposes, there will be volunteer and/or professional photographers and videographers at the WordCamp event. By attending the event, you consent to your image being used in resulting photos or videos that may show your participation in the WordCamp.